According to psychologists, moving is third on the top five most stressful situations that people may encounter in their lives.
At Big Removals, we understand just what it takes to move and have broken it down for you in to five steps.
Five Stresses of Moving
- Sourcing package material: Packaging can be a costly affair, not to mention a real pain in the neck. Having to work out measurements, quantity and sourcing where to find the right packaging is at the top of our stressful encounters.
- Packing: This one is a real hassle and you’re most likely going to encounter a few cardboard paper cuts along the way. From organising your belongings accordingly to wrapping the fragile goods, it’s all very time consuming and disruptive to your daily routine.
- Removal: We all have trust issues, especially when it comes to our belongings. Finding a removal service that you can trust with your most prized possessions is far from easy and often very costly.
- Unpacking: Whether it’s unpacking after a holiday or even just the groceries, few people actually enjoy unpacking something they’ve already had to spend time packing. In fact, it’s quite common for people to leave their goods in boxes long after the big move has happened.
- Storage: We consider all five steps as stressful as the first, including having to find storage space. Perhaps your new space is too small for all your goods, maybe you’re not quite ready to unpack everything just yet or maybe you’re relocating internationally. Whatever the reason, storage is a huge dilemma most people face during their move.
One Step Stress Free Moving Solution
- Contact Big Removals: That’s right! Your stress free moving solution is just one step away. Sit back while we take care of ALL five stressful steps for you.
We will pack up and move your goods to your desired location with our trust worthy team. We will then unpack all your goods for you and best of all if you need storage, we’ve got you covered!
You can trust Big Removals storage facilities to keep your belongings safe, temporarily or long term. Our containers are loaded and sealed safely on site with a £100,000 insurance to guarantee that you can trust in us.
For more information or if you would like to use our services, feel free to contact Big Removals on 0330 123 0662 and one of our sales consultants will gladly assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.